Sunday, July 20, 2008

Food choices



Good morning san. I am glad to see you thus morning fur sure...
Thanks Ms Akira.
Ms Akira has been doing really well with the Richards Organics PET CALM. I tried to look for it today at PL but can't find any. I can't even put an order for Nutro Complete Choice LIGHT 3 kg. If I can get all the kitties to eat one single brand then life would be so much simpler. The only 2 who have yet to succumb to anything else that I give them is VIP Ms Akira and the most recent VVIP Totoro. I was given 2 sample packets for WELLNESS and so I would try it for the 2 VVIPs in the house. I bought one trial packet of IAMS Tuna but it didn't go well with the VVIPS.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no oh no!!!

    Miss Akira's case is more critical.

    I do understand the worry when the cat food is out of stock! One thing is the cats may not eat another brand, or they may get tummy upset!!!

    Good to see Miss Akira so affectionate.

    ReplyDelete