Monday, July 07, 2008

Day at the groomers

Toro looking at me to see if I noticed him on my laptop!
Me: of cos I see you lah. Tomorrow your fur will be trimmed closer...hmmm

Megat grooming himself after his grooming session at PS. You can never be too beautiful:)

Toro showing me his newly-shaved bod!


The duo, all clean and shaven.




The groomers said, "Your cats are very good. This one (Toro) is more manja than the other one." Thank goodness both of them behaved themselves very well this morning. I decided that Toro will get shaven this morning instead of just trimmed. I am glad the groomers did a good job as he is a very nice cat and deserved to be treated well.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Hahhaaa...my Persian-X gets this cut too. We say the head looks like a sunflower ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Toro is beautiful. He looks like he has a big head now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ours looked like a dandelion.......you look great, Toro! I am sure you will feel cooler too!

    Megat also went for a trim? or just shower? So brave of him.

    ReplyDelete