Sunday, July 27, 2008

The 'REAL' truf

What! I dun fink Bujang is telling you the truf san! I was minding my own bizness. If you dun believe me..I have pikshurs to prove it...

Here I was looking fur ants...

I got one but he got away! He was furry clever...


Then I saw some grass and ate it all up...there was a lot of sand...


This little kitty will tell you anything...I am BOSS and I should know! Hrumph!




Bujang got a little tired of Tanaka always trying to run after his leash and stopping him from moving about the corridor. Tanaka kept sitting on the leash too. Poor Bujang had to stop several times just to wait for Tanaka to get over his curiosity. Finally he got so fed up he decided to just go into the house to rest from the aggravation.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha the long suffering elder bruffur!

    Kittens are like that, they like to get into everyone and everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete