Sunday, July 27, 2008

Investigations

Yes I am trying to see what is in the Catit...

It smells of nuffing...

Sniff...sniff...sniff...




Private Eye Tanaka was on the prowl again as usual on Sunday. Unafraid of the watery dangers that might make other cats anxious, the PI slowly and steadily proved himself unshakeable. After all he had much experience with the watery stuff from watching the woman aka grandma at the washing machine so much so that he would be banished into the room whenever there was laundry to be done. But undaunted, the intrepid PI went on with his business. After all 'anything' can happen to our drinking water!Hmmm...

3 comments:

  1. Your housemates are lucky to have you around to keep them safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 AM

    I have the same water fountain - in fact, my third one. My cats love to lick from the dome but the flow is not all-over-dome (even my latest one bought a mth ago). I make sure floor is level and yes, wash & change filters regularly too.
    Any more tips how to keep fountain functioning well? The cats love it so what to say : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyoh Tanaka I hope you wash your paws before hand????

    Hat is also mesmerised by washing machines. When it spins he would sit and stare at it for ages!

    ReplyDelete