Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ok what's happening outside

Ok can you hear that?

Toro: I think its the little kid who lives at the end of this floor.
Tanaka: He sure is noisy.
Bujang: Just like you....

And indeed it was the neighbour's kid who came tearing down the corridor with his friend. The boys ran off in a split second and I closed the door so the noise would be lessened. then to my surprise I saw him squirting water on my window with his water gun! Aiyoh! I walked over to his house and spoke to his father. They both came and the kid told his father what he did exactly! The kid didn't apologise or anything. The father said that his son tends to get carried away when he is playing!! If I scolded any of the amigos, they have the grace to look repentent and hide someplace but not this kid!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 PM

    Your cats are better behaved than a lot of children nowadays.
    If your cats were squirting water (that shd be fun to see) all over the place, there would be no end to it. BUT if darling boy was misbehaving .... put in down to just high spirit.

    I was dreaming that the Govt was encouraging us to have more cats and giving out incentives like "felin-ity" leave to stay home to bottle-feed kittens, tax relief.....and then i woke up.

    Wow, cannot read newspapers for relaxation - brain malfunction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sickening!!

    The kid should be neutered.

    ReplyDelete