Monday, July 02, 2007

How to install a Blogger XML template

Not again!

I didn't have to do it as advised in the How-To-pages. I just copied and pasted the new info into my old template- the classic way. I guess I have not customised my template yet and that is why I can still do it the classic way even if I had gone the New Blogger way :) i was only afraid I would lose the amigos' badges. Fortunately this did not happen.

This new template is from TemplatePanic:)- an astute name I think for the millions of bloggers who do not have the ability to create html for new templates but desire new ones - like me. I am glad I found this new template as it is very different from the bold lines of the red window that I had before.

Its a good start to the Youth day holiday :) I have to go out to get a new cage for Ms Akira as she is rapidly growing out her old one. She only uses the cage to sleep in at night as she is terrified of the boys and of course Toro would harass her just for fun. I saw one in PL with two tiers so she could have some choices as to her sleeping arrangement. I also bought the kitties a new multi-tiered cat scratcher as the old one is getting more and more unstable for Bujang to jump on.

5 comments:

  1. nice new blog design... how come the cat badge... all olooking at camera except Bujang... my favorite!! hehee... mEgat look so adorable in that pic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Very nice, and fresh blog skin.

    Bujang is also looking grumpy like my Coco huh?

    Testing to see if it can take Chinese text - 我的名字叫Bunjang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well auntie p. It looks like it does take chinese characters, not that I can read it. It seems that if I enable some tab or other, it takes hindi characters too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:14 PM

    San, I typed "my name is called Bujang", but mispelled, so it became Bunjang! Ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice template! V class!

    ReplyDelete