Saturday, July 07, 2007

Marukan

Smells alien..what is this?

Hmm..a good size...

Its quite comfortable I must say :)


The new cage for Ms Akira came today, alreday assembled. The delivery man took great pains to explain to me how to dismantle some pieces in case I needed to clean them. Its very sturdy and roomy and I think Ms Akira would appreciate the space and the two tiers of resting places. Grandma says as Ms Akira likes to sleep on the cage floor, it would be good as its roomy. Bujang has taken a great fancy to it as he has bewen in and out of the cage, even napping for some minutes in it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Double WoW!!!!!!

    Two new toys in one day!!

    I see you have put a thick carpet on the top for Miss Akira to rest on.

    I am sure she will enjoy her new castle very much.

    So what happen to the old cage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I need to put something thick as she will sometimes jump from the top of the tall cupboard onto the top of her cage:)her old one has a dent in it from the force of her jumps! The padding will serve as a bed for the boys and her except Megat who has yet to try it :)

    I am giving the old cage away. :)

    ReplyDelete