Saturday, July 07, 2007

Indeed it is a good night

Minah grooming herself after dinner...

The first thing I saw when I got home :)

It seemed that it was not to be a wedding party at the void deck after all. They just used it to cook the nasi minyak etc. When I went to feed the wildbunch, the cooks were clearing yp but I could still smell the wedding goodies :)
I fed Minah outside the carpark again as the void deck was still full of people clearing up. After my tour of duty, I came home to find Minah sitting in front of the lift. She saw me and immediately asked for more food. I had to sit with her for 5 minutes before she decided to eat, after she made a full inspection of the premises. There was only 1 old man listening to the malay news on radio so it was quiet at the void deck. Big Casanova came to dinner and Cal decided to go away after eating a few mouthfuls. she disappeared in the drain, hiding under the cover. I had to put her dinner in with her! Big Casanova came without his girlfriend though. I wonder where MC was.
When I stepped into the house, grandma told me that Bujang really liked the marukan cage and indeed I saw him resting in it as though it belonged to him :) I told grandma not to lock the cage for the rest of the week as Bujang might want to rest in it. After all Ms Akira will only use it to sleep in at night :)

1 comment:

  1. Eh Bujang, what is this??

    Minah has very nice colorings

    ReplyDelete