Sunday, July 15, 2007

Akira Kung Fu

Ms Akira resting...

Ms Akira showing me that she is more than she appears...

Ms Akira telling me that she expects ATTENSHUN!


Ms AKira has been showing her kung fu skills more and more. Today she slapped Toro when he came too near her. Toro blinked twice and walked off to harass someone else. Then she has been at Megat twice already. I think she is upset that Megat has taken over my bed and he would sit in the middle of it all day until I come home. It used to be her bed. She used to spend hours under her blanket just sleeping the day away. But she has been very vocal about wanting attention. She would ask for it which is something she had never done before. I guess he knows that with four cats in the house, she had better make her presence felt. :)

2 comments:

  1. wah San, what is all that scars on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its those new shoes I bought...wore the pair only once cos I got painful blisters. It seems the remedy is to bite the shoes first before they bite ya :))

    ReplyDelete