Sunday, April 22, 2007

WildBunch

from google

cat_aunty sent us a pic of cats relaxing. This looks like what megat always tries to do to me except I am always on my back. so he massages my stomach and sometimes my ribs instead :) Megat is a very industrious masseuse. This also reminds me that I have not been to a spa in a long while.

Sunday is always apeaceful day in our household but just now at about 8, the auntie knocked on my door and told me quite angrily that she just stopped a young boy from trying to catnap Little Calico. It seemed that he had snagged her collar and was trying to drag her. Little Calico was screaming and by the time the aunty arrived, she had scooted under the drain. The boy ran off of course leaving his plastic-spiral thingee. It's what young kids have these days. The plastic spiral is usually attched to some soft toy which the kid puts in their pockets!

So even though the collar is good for identifiaction and it has a number to call, we decided it would probably be best for the wild bunch if they have no collars for now as all their collars have the habit of disappearing. I think the kid may have wanted only the collar and not the cat. Since the collar is a snap-on, its pretty safe for Little Calico.

I am afraid Putih has a little fever. Her ears are a little hot so I won't be releasing her on Monday. The best plan is to keep her until her fever subsides and so the earliest date for release is Wednesday although she is making a lot of noise and does not like to be confined at all. The auntie can also make it for the release on wednesady which is good since Putih recognises her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Catnapping and collarnapping?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare he!!!

    Hope Putih is getting better.

    Spencer never kneads me though, Mera kneads the air, or my feet if they are in the way. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete