Sunday, April 15, 2007

New jackets

Our new walking jackets from adoyal

Bujang - biker dude

Biker dude casing the neighbourhood...

Of course it had to happen. I was browsing the net and saw these really spiffy walking jackets for cats. It has very strong velcro so the jackets fit the amigos very snugly. What is also good is that if the amigos grow fatter (and I'm sure they will) they can still wear these jackets. I brought Bujang down yesterday at about 7.30 pm and he walked confidently all about, eating grass and sniffing the place at night. I was at first a little wary about the strength of the velcro but I found out that he could pull quite strongly and the jacket does not budge. It does have some give so Bujang feels comfortable. And of course this one is made of black leatherette. :)) Of course you must measure your cats exactly to make sure that the jackets are snug and comfortable. The jackets came in a matter of about 10 days without fuss. I am very pleased with them.

Of cos Megat is still not used to it but he managed to walk a few feet slowly with this one. He did not walk at all with his previous walking jacket. So I think its better for him.

1 comment:

  1. I say! Lovely jackets!! Bujang looks the best though. Toro looks a bit *erm* sissy in that tiger print. Hur hur.

    Megat is still very slim

    ReplyDelete