Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bujang Correspondent

Gimme some food san..some food..some food...

We had some furry purty new jackets last week. I gots a black letherette one like them guys in Orange County Choppers. WOHOO! The other kitties gots some colourful ones. They are purty too but ehem..I must say... mine is better. San made them try their jackets and took their pikshurs and of course she has put them here.

Yesterday ST came by and gave san some capsules of cracked lingzhi mushrooms for the crazee black cat Megat. I am glad I don't have to eats them capsules cos they look B_I_G. But I hopes Megat would get better (eventhough I do not like him much) I remembered san telling grandma that his V_E_T says its good that he tries them.

This Sunday Toro is going to the V_E_T for his vaksination. OK vaccination. (Are you happy san?) Hahaha. I think after that he would not be so greedy to eat my food. I hope he does not feel much pain though. I do not like vaksi...vaccinations myself.

Ms Akira is with san at the puter. She doesn't like Megat. Sitting with san means Megat would not dare to try to beat her up. She is very clever :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bujang, you are so talented!! So handosme! And so good in spelling!

    And you look very dashing in your leather jacket!

    *swoon*

    ReplyDelete