Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lingzhi

Lingzhi? I don't like it...

I have been giving Megat some lingzhi to get his immune sysytem up to speed. Dr Su said that it might help him get much stronger. He doesn't like it much so I have to put it in his NB canned tuna. He usually gets NB Indoor Cats to mix with his Waltham Renal but I found that the tuna works better with the lingzhi. He has to be in his carrier with his dinner bowl and only then would he finish it up. He takes half a capsule a day and he has been on it for 4 days already. I suppose its too early to tell how it affects him.

I hope that there will be no bad news about NB canned food unlike the dry kibble Venison and Pea combo . I also read that all this might actually be a case fraud from the link at tipped-ear clan's blog instead of an accident! Why would anyone want to kill pets?

1 comment:

  1. Eat your lingzhi Megat, if you know what is good for you! Not many other cats are as fortunate.

    ReplyDelete