Sunday, August 30, 2026

An ordinary Sunday

 


San was surprised when I climbed back into bed this morning. Usually, once she opens the bedroom door, I would make my way out and just sit in the living room. But this morning, I had no choice but to go back to bed. I knew something was up.

I stayed close to San while she was cleaning the bins, and we both heard some rumblings of thunder. San knew then that it was going to rain, and indeed, it rained for a bit. 

Where were my sisters you ask?

Business as usual

Times 2





7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, my June always knows well before I do if rain or storms are approaching. Sadly she does not come to me for comfort as your lovely Sans does, but chooses to hide in a closet. Sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know when your enemy the thunderstorm is coming, don't you, Manju?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Katie got under the dining table for safety when thunder boomers sounded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see all you cuties. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Manju, you certainly did know that storm was coming. Best to stay where you feel safest, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have had a lot of thunder and lightning here recently, but none of us seem to be bothered by any of it!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete