Sunday, March 17, 2024

Easy Peasy Sunday


 Finally after a hectic two days we can have some peace and quiet. San called in painters to give our house a nice new coat of white paint and also got rid of the damp and mold on our ceilings. Here I was trying to inspect the ceiling for cracks.  But I found none. San was grateful for my help and she said I was very brave for the two days and followed instructions well. At first I was anxious when I first saw her putting out the furniture and thought that she was going to re-home me again. I asked Chris, our ac and Chris said it was just some painting that needed to be done. I know san had told me the day before but I forgot. 

3 comments:

  1. We are glad you have some peace and quiet now. We are glad Chris was able to remind you about the painting. We can understand how that would make you anxious if you thought you were being rehomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We understand why you would be worried, sweet one, but we know you are home forever now!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a rescued cat becomes anxious over changes, remembering the last time. But you are home for good, Momo, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete