Monday, September 26, 2022

Welcome home Skywalker


 When my cat Tanaka told Chris that he was scared when Bujang 'disappears', I felt sad for him. He doesn't remember that the other cats went to the bridge because of illness. He said he was scared to be left alone and Bujang doesn't actually like him at all. Bujang thinks that Tanaka is not a cat but a pet. I don't know how cats recognize each other but needless to say I felt that I should make an effort.

Sky is from a hoarder situation of 35 cats in a tiny hdb flat, sitting in faeces and she had never seen the outside of a crate. She was overjoyed at the space she now has and kept looking at the sky and light. One of these days I will put up the conversation.

A mere 3 year old kitty, she had 4 stillborn kittens as she herself was very thin and malnourished. SHe has already 'commandeered' the house and plans to live her best life. I am  glad she is with us although sometimes I see the boys looking at me with ...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home sweetie, you're where you were meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Sky! You are a beautiful kitty. My Tylan was from a hoarding situation, too. We know you will love your new life and freedome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your best life, Sky! You sure did find a wonderful forever loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to your new (and furever) home Sky ! We send purrayers and Power of the Paw that you and the other kitties are soon getting along.

    ReplyDelete