Friday, September 30, 2022

Finally Friday with Skywalker




Today is a good day. It is close to the weekend and I know that things will be much more lively. I know this as I came to this home last Friday 23 at about dark time. When I came out of the carrier I ran round and round and rolled about the floor. It surprised me that I was the only one in the big room with the 2 humans. Even today, there are only 2 other catses in MY house. At the other house, there were many many many of us. I don't know how many. The cats here is dark and bright. I think the bright one is confused and the dark one is calm. But it seems they have given me this big scratcher and I am always here. I like the top one most of all as I can see everyone and no one can catch me. WOOHOO!

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see that you've settled in so nicely, it was just meant to be!

    ReplyDelete