Sunday, June 13, 2021

Super Sunday Morning

I had a good night’s sleep and so did san. I used the bin in the bathroom and didn’t need the peepad. I woke san up at 5.43 exactly for breakfast by singing her a loud rock anthem. She had no choice. This is my 19th day with IVD and I think I can take care of myself pretty well…except I tried to jump up the coffee table and fell breaking San’s fav coffee cup. But she told me that it was only a thing and didn’t matter. She brought me outside as she knew I wanted some attention and wanted to see the morning after the rain. 

This is me outside my neighbour’s house. The man is a good gardener. The cabbage (san thinks its cabbage but it can be something totally different) is magnificent so I sat under it. San allowed to sit only for a bit. She told me we didn’t have permission so we couldn’t sit for long. 

I am doing well and didn’t vomit like the day before yesterday so san thinks it’s not part of the IVD. She knew from reading about it that nausea and vomiting can also be part of this puzzling illness. Thank you for always having me in your thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad you had a good night and feel better. Don't worry about the coffee mug, Bujang. San is right. It is only a thing.

    Purrs,
    Tama and Benny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you did not get hurt when you fell and broke the coffee cup, Bujand. And that you had a good night and day. Hugs to you and san.

    ReplyDelete