Wednesday, December 16, 2020

My New Cat Cave

 

san got me a new cat cave as I was using my brothers' carrier to sleep in. Because of that they could not go out for a stroll together. This came  last night and san put it out for me this morning. I am still not used to it as it is bigger than the carrier but it is spacious and cool. I noticed that no one else tried to use it though. I think its because there is the 'new' smell. san will try to put our old blankets in it to see if anyone else likes it as well. 
I can see pretty much everything from this cave as well. So I must say that I am very pleased with san. I sit here with my tiger (that I had when I was only 6 months old). The best part is the colour of course. 

I am doing well. I went to the vet and my weight is 4.28. So I have not gone any thinner from last week. He was pleased and so were we all.  Tomorrow is my second acupuncture appointment with Dr Oh. My vet said that acupuncture has been  very effective in pain management so san was very comforted.                             

Today I spent much of the time sleeping under san's quilt on the couch. san was a little nervous as I didn't eat much by myself but slept much. But since I didn't look dazed or disoriented (like I did the first week of my flare), san left me alone to rest. I just had some food and now am going to nap again.

 


GOODNIGHT

1 comment:

  1. Miss Akira, your cat cave is so nice! We are glad you are enjoying it so far. :)

    And that is good news that you did not lose any weight, and that your acupuncture appointments seem to be helping you.

    XO

    ReplyDelete