Monday, February 05, 2007

New paths

Bujang taking a new road in his rambles of his own choosing

Meditations on a bougainvilla...

An uphill trek...

New pastures...

Looking back on new footsteps...

Bujang then made the unprecedented move of a different turn to go on a new journey. He may be tired of ixora for all I know or he may think that it was time for an adventure. he made the choice to go uphill by himself. i am quite glad he had decided that it was time to see what the park has to offer him after these years. But I was not able to allow him a lot of time to explore as I was worried someone would wheel away my carrier as I had parked it well away from this place. Maybe the next time, I will wheel him here instead.

2 comments:

  1. Well, new year, new housemate, new direction for Bujang?

    I think it is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalah. He needs to be braver. :)

    ReplyDelete