Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday Thots

Today is needle doctor day. I told san that although I do not look as though I hated it, I actually do not like it all that much. San seemed to think that it has improved my vitality a lot as Fern, our friend, came o see us last Sunday. She told san that I was much calmer (which I am) and much more energetic. San was worried about my levels of energy as I seemed to have lost a lot of it after my bout of fever early this year. I am also eating much better. So to san all is good. To me, well I can do without all that poking!

3 comments:

  1. Be brave, Tanaka-Chan, as we know you are! It's great to see you getting your energy back!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanaka, we LOVE your photograph! Your fine character really shows. We think the needles are helping you. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to endure unpleasantness to improve, Tanaka!

    So Mommy tells herself when she jogs...

    ReplyDelete