Sunday, March 01, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday

Today is san's Gotcha day. It is also my rainbow brother's Totoro's Gotcha day. I hope san gives us a taste of the cake later. 
                             
                                  
 I had tried to catch the last sunpuddle yesterday after my appointment with Adrian. Adrian told san that I had pain only in one vertebra and when I told Fern that I was not in pain he told san that I may genuinely have gotten used to the pain so much so that it has become part of me. San was horrified as she thought I was in a lot of pain but Adrain said he thought I was able to cope with it. He would try other means to help me manage the pain next month. I really think it's ok and the only good thing, to my mind,that came out of that meeting was Adrian telling san that she should take me out for a walk daily. HURRAH! 

My two sisters are coping well with each other. Akira is still nervous of walking in front of Popps as Popps would stare at her. Once she ran and Popps ran after her but that was just instinct I think. Popps likes tumbling about the house. It is a great mystery to me why she does that. 

My brother Tanaka may have to wear a collar the next time he goes to the needle doctor. Two Tuesdays ago, he sat quite calmly on the table (you can see his photo). Then quite suddenly he whipped his head around and took out one of the needles himself. San was shocked and looked into his mouth in panic. But there was no needle. She insisted that the needle doctor also looked and finally they both found the needle on the table, near to where his head was. The needle doctor said he has never seen a kitty do that. Last Tuesday he did it again but cousin R was warned by san and she was quick to check although not quick enough to stop him. He is a freak I think!
Finally my sister Popps has a new blanket. It's not exactly new though. San says we have so many to share and so she has decided to just make sure Popps has a new one weekly. It is also good as all the blankets have the family smell and san thinks that is important in being family when you're a cat. 
This is mine. Adrian told san I should not sleep on the cold floor as it would make my back worse. So now I have something warm to lie on. My doctor Adrian is a cool guy!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day (hee hee) to your san! The Baby LOVES cake, don't be surprised if she shows up...

    Our Miss Kona has a heating pad to sleep on, it helps her hips a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day, San! And Totoro-Chan, we think of you often and miss your sweet face.

    Making pain a part of you in not a great thing, Bujang, so we hope it will gradually go away completely.

    A new blanket every week? That is such a wonderful idea!

    Tanaka-Chan!That is very naught of you, to pull out the needles!

    And we are glad things are evolving nicely between the girls.

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day to san and to Angel Totoro.

    Bujang, we are glad Doctor Adrian is such a good guy. That blanket looks pretty comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day to san and Angel Totoro. We will have some tasty treats in san's honour and Totoro's memory. You have loads of lovely blankets at your house. Our mum should have more!
    We have a heating pad made for cats too. It doesn't get nearly as hot as the ones for humans so we won't get burnt. It helps our old fellow's back legs a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day to San. We hope you kitties gave San some special purrs. I agree, Bujang. A nice blanket to lie on for your poor back. I have arthritis so have my blankets around the floor too. Tell Tanaka that the needles are there to help him feel better. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotcha Day dear ones. Now Tanaka, be good. You will benefit from your treatments.

    ReplyDelete