Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks

San thinks I should do the Sunday thanks. I thought that was a good idea as I have much to be thankful for. I went to see Adrian, my osteopath, yesterday and he was very pleased with my progress and said I only needed to see him in three months. I spent much of the day outside and actually rested on the bed with san. This is the first time in a very long time that I had done this and san was very pleased. 
We are all very well. San says especially for that we have to be thankful. My brother Bujang was not so lucky as me as he still has to see Adrian next month. Adrian says his body was stressed and so his back ache will get worse if nothing is done. San was supposed to touch his back gently everyday to desensitize him to being touched there so when Adrian needs to massage him there, he won't be overly upset. San promised to try to do that and had spoken with the family as well. 

On a sadder note, today is the State Funeral for Mr Lee. We will all stay in to watch it on tv as san has to explain the procession to grandma. 

4 comments:

  1. We are glad that you are feeling god and thankful, Ms. Tanaka. We hope that Bujang learns to tolerate the touching better.

    We saw that it had rained a lot during the state funeral. What a shame.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad to hear of your health improvements, Akira. We are sure Bujang, too, will be all better soon. I am resting today as my health is not so good. But thankful for my cozy bed. Everyone in Singapore must be a little sad today. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bow our heads for Mr. Lee. What an amazing man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you are all making such good progress...

    We will have a moment of Silence for Mr. Lee.

    ReplyDelete