Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Mood

                                            Relaxing on my blue blanket
                    
                         Yes. I know it belongs to Tanaka. But now it's mine. 
                
                             Thank goodness I can have my blanket in peace. 
                                                       Life is good
                      I don't need a blanket. I have a swing near a window. 

Also today san is home. She says she needs to finish some work and will have to go to school tomorrow. We shall see if she completes her work by today though. Good luck san. It's Monday after all. 
                       
                         
Our last pic today is of Megat's orange flowering tree. This month there are more orange flowers. Sometimes we have more yellow. We can see it from inside our house which makes us smile as well. 

2 comments:

  1. We love Megat's flowering tree. And all those photos of you looking so relaxed and happy!

    Have a great Monday! We hope San can get her work done.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megat's flower tree is so pretty. What al lovely way to remember him. I spent the day resting on my blanket too. It is on mum's bed and I can see ou the window and watch the world go by. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete