Thursday, March 05, 2015

Tanaka Thursday

I must admit I did very well at Dr O's clinic on Tuesday. I was also furry lucky that san made me wear a blue collar that was also rather manly. Our friend D had sent us a collar for my sisfur Akira but san has not yet made Akira wear it. She is training Akira by making her wear the blue collar when she eats her meds first. I heard that she may make my bruffer Bujang wear it at his acupuncture session this Saturday. San thinks it may make him less frightened as he may be protected from seeing the doctor 's hand. But I know he won't like it. 
My sisfur's collar. It is furry girlish and definitely not fur me. 

4 comments:

  1. You looked good in your manly collar, Tanaka-Chan, and VERY manly!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I never thought about seeing the Dr's hand. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea! What we don't see won't frighten us! Very good thinking.
    We think the blue makes your already beautiful furs look even more magnificent! You look very manly and most handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These collars are an excellent idea. Mum thinks it might help when I have my claws clipped and may blood pressure taken. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete