Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Tanaka Report

Today I went out fur a walk wif san. She would usually walk wif Bujang but as I was at the door, she decided to take me out also. But she knows I do NOT like walking on grass, so we went out walking just outside my house. I know that when san puts me in the purple harness we would go so I was furry quiet and allowed her to carry me out. It is impawtant for your person to think they are doing this by themselves and that you have little to do wif it. hehe... So I had a chance to inspect the outside to see if it was clean and green.
and it was! Grandma's plants were all okay and they were all green and hearty. I was furry glad.
 I walked the whole length of our house. That is me walking under some sun. san says she likes this pikshur most because it shows me walking furry confidently and the shadows were beautiful too. However I decided to inspect the neighbours corridor as well and saw this...

Hmmmm....it smells furry suspicious. I wondered what it was. san says it was a bicycle and not a plant but I dunno. san could just be joking wif me. I will have to see more offur it next time!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Tanaka! We bet san was real happy to have you there to help inspect everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with San, Tanaka-Chan. The picture of you with the sun and shadows is great!. We also agree with you that that so-called 'bicycle looks suspicious.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete