Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Tickles

 I am furry good at getting tickles from san. It is furry easy as san is a pushover.
 First, I get onto her knees on all fours. This prevents her from escaping. This is an impawtant step.
 Then I lean into her gently. It would be good to look into her eyes if possible. If not, just leaning will do the trick.
 Then I tell her how much I enjoy the tickles :) hmmmmmmm... 
 After all this, I look at san and lean my head against her arm :)
DONE! A good Tuesday afternoon for tickles...my favourite kind of afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all that great advice, Tanaka-Chan. You sure know how to do it right!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice, Tanaka! We'll have to remember this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanaka! I wanted to thank you for coming to my party and helping to make it a success! It was really nice meeting you and I hope you had a great time. Were the Singapura Slings up to your standards? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete