Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday Thots



One thing though before I tell you my thots, I need to say that san has been furry good in keeping up wif her job of blogging this week. But we shall see. She is also a furry good bean since I have been in almost all the posts for this week :) If I do a good job, she may have me all week in the posts which is more than excellent.

I have been thinking about the state of my cat gym, especially the little basket hammock thingee. I told san that the edges are tearing and one day, my bruffer Megat would fall off, like the lullaby that she keep singing about the baby falling off the bough. But san keeps saying that that would not happen. Hrumph! Wait till it happens then!
 I tried to show her that I had investigated this matter from the top!
 Indeed it is a dangerous thing. I fink I have done my job. It is up to the bean to do hers! She said the kitties (!!) can sit elsewhere like ...
 Toro in his big box near the window
 Megat has anoffur place on the couch that he sits wif san
 and Bujang sits wif grandma and sometimes here BUT I still say that we need anoffur hammock. san says she could not find another hammock anywhere. Oh dearrrrr...what can we do about that?




2 comments:

  1. We have really been enjoying the regular blogging this week! And we always love seeing pics of you, Tanaka-Chan!

    You have obviously been thinking deep thoughts and it is very kind of you to worry about your brother maybe falling off the hammock. Can San maybe just repair it, if she can't find another one?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your experiences here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete