Sunday, May 20, 2012

Easy Peasy Sunday

I must say that san has done furry well indeed - a whole week of posts and all of me except one. Today I was feeling a little lazey and thot I would do my duty but in an easy peasy way.
 This is the way to take care offur laundry - no sweat!
 Offur course Megat does nuffing but lazeabout. Maybe its because he is going to be 16! THAT must be furry old. I am just 4 myself. I fink Megat needs lotsa rest time. SO no sweat fur him!
 My bruffer Toro told san that he was trying to keep from falling offur the table. So offur course he can't move to help wif laundry. I am thinking offur striking him off my helper list!
 Bujang is trying out fresh linen on grandma's bed. Bujang can see the whole of the living room from here. He told me he was keeping an eye on fings. I guess he must be right cos he is BOSS.
As usual my sisfur is just lazing about wif san. She is furry lazey to do work and san allows her to lazeabout. What is the world coming to?

5 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you are there to take care of things, Tanaka-Chan. We especially love that second photo!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT looks like you all have your own things to take care of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a lazy day! I wish for a few lazy days... I'm jealous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Lazy days and nothing-happening days are the best. It means all is well !!
    Wishing you loads of lazy days and nights to come for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when we look as adorable as you all look, why work? Our humans take care of everyfing. xox

    ReplyDelete