Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF

Finally Friday is here and I am waiting to see what happens. In our house, it is always quiet and calm except when Bujang is playing wif Megat or my bruffer Toro wants san to brush him :) But outside there are birds in little houses. I wonder if they would come to visit or if their mom would allow them out.
 My favourite place - up in the sky. I see effuryone but no one sees me :)
 I am looking quite nice here. The sun rays come into the house through a crack in our wndow.
Hrumph...that little kitty is too much!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kitties.

    I really like the cat cage/condo. Who makes those? I'd love to check into those. I have some kitties that love to sleep in enclosed spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alley Cats Angels

    The cages are really made in China. They sell under the label CATRY. There is only one supplier where we live :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two sure are beautiful! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu have a beautiful and playful and sunny weekend. xxoxox

    ReplyDelete