Sunday, May 13, 2012

Easy Peasy Sunday

 LAUNDRY!!
No san. I am not a lazeabout. I am just supervising from my seat here. After all, I am also contemplating on my reading. I have fings to think about!
 OH NO! Housework!
I much prefer watching the world san. Can I take a break? Ok a short one. After all, it_IS_ Easy Peasy Sunday.
I am washing up. san, can I have 5 minutes?
 I am undercover! No one will look for me here...hee.. 
I am guarding grandma. She needs her rest san. I can't do chores. Multi-tasking are for humans. Cats know what is important - FAMILY!
With that we wish effury mother a Happy Mother's Day :)) We don't know where we'll be if not fur our mothers!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you all have lots to do. We hope you have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We jut love this post! You all made us smile with your "no chores today" excuses!

    Happy Mother's Day to San!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day wishes from all of us at the Katnip Lounge! Be LAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots to do, did it all get done?

    You are some seriously great looking kitties!!

    ReplyDelete