Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday hitch

Our oldest kitty having a confrontation with the youngest one...
Tanaka: No, you can't move. I can beat you you know...
Megat: Let's see you try...little one....

Megat: I am going to walk now. Wha are you going to do about it?
Tanaka: I can sit 'ere...I am bigger than you...

Megat: Ok. let me tell you somefing...I may be small but I have 10 years on you little one...
Tanaka: Ehh..what are you saying old man? I donch understand it..

Megat: Ok. Watch me slip past you, you big rock!
Tanaka: I am a cat. What rock are you talkin about?

Megat then ran off, avoiding Tanaka's big paws
Both: Errr...who is coming...let's pretend we're minding our own business!

Bujang: You two better behave!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Ah Beng type of staring matches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mylittlebuddies9:32 AM

    Notti Tanaka!

    You better respect your elder! :)

    ReplyDelete