Monday, September 28, 2009

You can't trick me...

Toro staring down at me...

Just because he is the most dizzy of the 5, it doesn't mean he does not have brief flashes of brilliance. Toro has taken to not wanting to eat dinner with the rest as he knows he has to eat his pill afterwards. Yesterday I gave him his pill after breakfast so he was rather surprised. But this evening he decided to have some dinner but on top of the book case so I would not be able to catch him for his pill :) Although I would like him to be bale to retain this illusion, it is inevitable that I get him down for his antibiotics. He does get a treat after that but I gues for some cats, it would take much more than just salmon treats. Poor Kitty! But he only has just 6 more days left.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 PM

    AC has an antibotic jab that lasts a week. It is about $30+ but it wld be solution for community cats that comes and goes.
    I am not sure if it is broad spectrum antibotic used to treat various infections. Maybe a 1-jab antibotic may work better for Toro ;)

    ReplyDelete