Monday, September 07, 2009

Monday is my day

Bujang getting out of his carrier downstairs..
After 30 minutes of to-ing and fro-ing, he finally decided that it was safe...
Bujang waiting for the shop to open so he could get groomed...
Bujang: I can do a much better job san. I smell like grandma's fabric softener.
san: Yup Bujang. The whole cab smelled very sweet because of you
and grandma thinks you're the cat's pajamas :))

I brought Bujang downstairs today after 3 months. He was curious but afraid to get out of his carrier so we spent about 30 minutes just hanging around it. He took a quick walk and then decided it was too scary still and so I just brought him for a walk in his carrier :) I think I would bring him out again tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

It took us almost 4 hours to get him groomed. The groomer was an hour late. I expected the groomer to be at work straight away but it she only came at 12.30 for our 11.00 appointment. I knew it would take about 3 hours for Bujang as he is naughty and it would be difficult to groom him but not 4 hours! F does a very good job but 4 hours is a little much.

The assistant said that Bujang was more mellow when it came to bathing but just as fierce when it came to trimming nails and cleaning his ears. I guess if I get him to the vet to trim nails and clean his ears, then Toro's groomer can try to bathe him. I just need to tell them that it takes 2 people to groom him. Alternatively I can just wipe him down with one of those kitty wipes. he is a very clean cat to begin with :)

1 comment:

  1. WOAH late for one hour!!!!

    I would have been mightily pissed off if that happens to me

    ReplyDelete