Monday, May 11, 2009

Mdm M Investigates

Mdm M decided that nothing was to be left alone. She decided to give the room a thorough sweep, from under the mats to...

under blankets. She was nothing if not thorough! But she thought it best to go through the tunnel just to see the light at the end of it :)

"Hmmm, nothing of interest," she said to herself. 'I am quite safe here. There are no boy terrorists in this building."

She then jumped up the computer table to check out the technology. "I am no tecchie," she said, "but it does not mean I cannot use the computer. The human bean is not a tecchie herself and she could do it. If she can, so can I."

She then saw a pic of herself on the monitor. "Ahhh..this is one of those CCTV thingees. I can see myself." With that she decided that she was really really safe and went to sit on top of the cupboard; Queen of all she surveys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment