Monday, June 16, 2008

Excuse me. I want THIS space.

Bujang scared Megat into giving up the table. He stared and postured and frightend Megat to bits. You can see Megat's two glowing eyes behind the cushions on the sofa.

Megat decided to throw caution to the winds and sat near Bujang. Who knows? Bujang might give in and go away from the table.


Bujang: What do you think you're doing? This is MY table. If you don't watch it, I'm going to blaze you with my fiery eyes...1...2...


Bujang the victor :)




I noticed that Bujang was very short with almost everyone these days. I have never seen him going out of his way to wrest a space from any of the kitties. This time, he actually went up this table and showed Megat who was BOSS! I do not know what has gotten into him as confrontaion was never his strong suit. Bujang would rather give in than fight it out ...but not now.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your absence had worried him greatly, he thought his world is crumbling around him.

    Or maybe he just want to assert his position as Top Cat.

    ReplyDelete