Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jin Jeow Singapore...

san said jin jeow means hello :) I don't think so. Hello means hello but she is too tired so I will not ask her again. san is just back from that far away place - saigon. I was furry sad when she went wifout me and complained to grandma and our cat sitter - Cousin R. They tells me that san will be home on saturday.



Today is saturday. san came home and boughted me one dragonfly!!! I do not like the dragonfly. I can't eat it! She is a crazy one but I am glad she is back. san spent time wif us the whole day. Then she went out again. I was worried she is going to that faraway place and spent the time cslling her in case she didn't know how to come back home. But she came back. san is tired and I told her I will write some stuff fur her. I will tell her to write some more tomorrow but now I think we will be goin to bed. :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute tummy! You need a tummy rub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Sayang, sayang dear Bujang.....

    ReplyDelete