Sunday, June 22, 2008

Homework groanwork

But thanks to the boys, it was not so bad...As usual I had to finish homework before school and I had had a hard time figuring out the work. Finally I decided to just do it with whatever resources I had. We migrated from the living room to the bedroom. The guys decided to comfort me for the next 30 minutes.

Tanaka toldme that as soon as I finished the work, I can do this also...I was greatly motivated to complete homework.

Toro told me that he would always be my best friend and slept close to my work and sometimes on it :)


Bujang told me that homework was exhausting and I deserved that rest that I would be getting later :)


However, into the second 30 minutes, the boys decided to each his own and I don't blame them :)

Hmmm...zzzzz...



The light hurts my eyes san...sorry...



Okok...I just thought I should try out the new blanket..that's all

1 comment: