Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ms Akira's new routine

Ms Akira trying for the perfect fit...

This whole week, Ms Akira showed me that she was very eager to get back into the swim of things, to get back her mojo as they say. She figured out that as Megat was out of the room almost the whole day (he has taken to roosting in the cat basket in the living room), the coast was practically clear for her. She came in confidently almost daily and sat on the cat tree so she could see the outside. She spent a few minutes talking with Bujang about the old days and tried the seat for old times sake.



She has also taken to hiding under the blanket on the bed - her old hiding place before the Great Quarrel. I am glad she is getting her confidence back. I think the Rescue Remedy helped a bit and of course we gave her a lot of encouragement and allowed her to just be herself.

Let me get comfortable here...


Ok...now this is the right spot...



Oh..me and my shadow....



She likes sitting infront of the front door when we open it in the mornings. Its cool and quiet then.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that Miss Akira is back to her confident self!

    ReplyDelete