Sunday, June 29, 2008

Maybe san..let me try it ...

No san..its a little scary...I think this is much safer...

Toro finally plucked some courage and joined Bujang, just barely out of the door...

Toro telling me he is has not gotten over his little escapade...

I was a little sorry for Toro who was still a little afraid of the outside. I think he has yet to get over the fact of his escapade where he decided to take a walk and scared the both of us. He had hurt his eye then a little and spent almost 2 days blinking. He sat inside the gate for some time and then after we spoke alittle, he decided he would try to go where Bujang was. He sat there for less than 5 minutes and then he went back into the house and showed me his back. ENOUGH he said.

2 comments:

  1. I see, still spooked huh gentle Totoro. Sayang sayang....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Smart Toro - stay home, don't go out.

    ReplyDelete