Saturday, April 26, 2008

1st time at the groomers...


Tanaka took to F rather well. He did not scream nor shout in the cab that brought him to EW. He behaved very well and was quiet on the way home. I had thought of trying to bathe him myself but I decided to bring him as I was bringing Toro to F. His fur was growing longer and these days the heat must be plaguing him as well.
I think Tanaka got really tired and he slept right after dinner. His fur smells clean and sweet and grandma was very pleased. But I think his love for sleeping on his litter will undo all that. :(

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Wah Tanaka - you're so fortunate to have professionals fussing over you. Does the bath come with a massage too? Ask for spa treatments with garden/sea view hor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanaka must belong to that breed of super cool & relaxed kitties, for which nothing fazes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to let them get used to bath/ grooming since young.

    But I think it should be easy to bath Tanaka at home, he being a shorthair

    ReplyDelete