Saturday, April 05, 2008

New Home

What is that sound in the bathroom? What cat is that?

The little kitty trying to be friendly...

The kitty is truly friendly to people...

Bujang making sure that all is fine in the home front...
Finally I saw the aunty's little kitty - the one that she wanted me to find a home for. It was all balck and thin. I'm pretty sure that its as old as Tanaka but it is only 1/2 his size and weight. Since it was so small, I thought my friend would still like it as a companion to her siamese kitty Mooty (cute). I told the aunty that the kitty was bigger than she said it was but I would try to see if my friend will adopt it.
My friend was quite willing to try as the kitty was just a little bigger than Mooty. So I caught him and brought him home in Bujang's carrier. When he saw the amigos (as they were all curious) he let out a most frightening WHAAAOOORRRRR! It shocked all of us. It was a sound too big for such a tiny body! But he was also very friendly to me and to everyone at home. So I guess it was a good thing he got rescued and is now in a safer place.
My friend said that her siamese was frightened of this kitty and his loud ROAR but she also said it would take some time for them to get aquainted. I am glad she and her brother are willing to give him some time to get used to his new house and bruffer :) He has yet to see Moo Moo, who I'm sure would not be pleased at all. I hope if they cant be friends, they would at leats tolerate each other and I would not have to bring the little kitty back to the void deck again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck little kitty! Try to get into MooMoo's and Mooty's good books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the adoption goes well...all the best!

    ReplyDelete