Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday morning

Tanaka on the alert for more noises from the camera...

Ho hum..there are no birds out this morning..it being so hot...




Tanaka successfully spent all last night outside of his night cage. I thought after the bath, he should at least get one night away from sleeping in his litter. It went quite well except for Toro who protested again and again when Tanaka slept too near him. Tanaka likes sleeping on Toro's blanket. much to Toro's disgust. I left them alone to settle it. In the middle of the night, I saw that Toro had moved onto Bujang's blanket and Tanaka was asleep on his. Bujang was asleep right smack in between them :) Bujang did spend some time hiding out in case Tanaka decided to jump on him. I guess in the middle of the night, they sorted their sleeping arrangements pretty well by themselves. I hope this would be the case tonight too and by the end of next week, I should be able to dispense with the night cage. *cross fingers*

3 comments:

  1. Is that 1st photo your smart executive photo meant for your resume, Tanaka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually aunte P, I am planning to go back packing around PR. I fink I will start small. This is a good pikshur to put in my ID I fink. Its furry good pikshur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bujang being the big bruffur and peace maker here.....Tanaka has grown so fast, he is practically a mancat now!

    ReplyDelete