Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Outside...Oh NO!

I do not know why the boys were afraid of walking outside alone. I liked it. I was a brave kitty today.


Toro sitting close to home instead of walking as usual.

Bujang did not like the noises outside from the new neighbours. The sudden bouts of laughter and strange sounds confused him.






I thought I would take all the boys (except megat) for a walk along the corridor. The only one who was enthusiastic about this was Tanaka as when it was his turn, the corridor was quiet and our new neighbours had their door closed. Toro did not like walking as their sudden shouts frightened him and he was only able to walk a short distance before the lift opened to bring on more anxieties in the shape of the little boy and his father. These two were our old neighbours but Toro is by nature, afraid of strangers. He scrambled home and desperately tried to go indoors. I think he was also a little afraid from his little misadventure from some time ago where he tried to walk the corridors by himself and both of us got very frightened. I finally found him hiding in the neighbours plant patch two floors above that very scary day. Bujang did not like it one bit as eventhough he is not afraid of strangers, he did not like strange noises and the orientation of the house and plants were different, which upset him a little. So all in all only Tanaka had a good day walking outside :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Tanaka had lots of fun. Coco kept pestering me to let her out in the morning (which I did) and then now at almost 10.30pm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kittens are normally brave and on the ball!

    ReplyDelete