Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ms Akira's Sunday

Yup. I am hiding out from Tanaka and Toro and Megat.
The boys are not very nice cats!
I gave her two doses of Rescue Remedy for Fear in 2 days. I think it will take some time to kick in. She has been reclaiming her territory little by little eversince I gave her Richards Organics but we will see if this works better. She is much happier these days (or maybe I am much happer seeing more of her) as she is in the living room and in grandma's room instead of being by herself in the kitchen 24/7. I must say Tanaka is more afraid of her than of Bujang as her quick-as-lightning paw has as much bite as her banshee screams when she is in the mood of scaring him.

1 comment:

  1. Sayang sayang sweet sensitive Miss Akira....hope you can face up to the boys soon!

    ReplyDelete