Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ms Akira's Sunday - not so sleepy at all

No I am not unfriendly...I just like my space thank you...

I like eating by myself...away from the rabble...

I like walking on tables...grandma has put the cloth just for me dainty feet...Of course grandma says so no one gets cat fur in their dinner but I know she loves me and wants my feet to be protected.

I like looking out of the door by myself...



Ok..as long as no one comes near me..I am cool :)



Ms Akira was uncharacteristically visible this Sunday. She has been trying to get into living with the family again but is wary of Megat. Megat of course is wary of her in turn. She has taken over being Queen of the kitchen:)
This Sunday she came quietly into the living room and lazed about for a bit. We hope to see more of her day by day...slowly.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe see Toro's big furry head!

    Miss Akira indeed has very thin legs and delicate paws. If she likes to stay in the kitchen with Grandma, it is not such a bad thing too.

    ReplyDelete