Saturday, February 09, 2008

Restful Saturday






This is the first time Tanaka ever sat in this cat seat. Usually I have the seat on the floor and the new seat from IKEA here, near the window. But Bujang hardly ever sits in the IKEA seat and prefers this old one. As I know how much he loves watching the outside from here, I decided I should make the change.
Tanaka found that even _he_ could sit here to watch the outside and he did. It is impossible to climb the grills as its slanting and slippery and the gaps are less than 2 inches apart so I am not worried. None of the boys ever put their paws on the grills and so Tanaka does not. I think he quite enjoyed himself.

2 comments:

  1. Tanaka is very handsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to ask you, where did you get the butterfly curtain ties?

    ReplyDelete