Thursday, February 07, 2008

Chinese New Year

Well let me tell you what happened this morning...

I will make it...



Yup...this is the way..I just need to turn...


One more turn...



Got it! Oh-Oh...get a grip..get a grip...




So who's outside? Do we have visitors?



I asked you a question..why won't you answer me huh?


No one tanaka...we are just looking out...that's all.. relax..
The boys were rather excited when people started arriving for CNY to visit our neighbours. Tanaka decided it was his turn to act as lookout since Akira has taken to spending her time in the kitchen looking out for birds from the kitchen window...

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaah Tanaka why are you biting Bujang's tummy?? You were lucky not to get whacked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Tanaka is really a frisky little kitten...full of tricks!

    ReplyDelete