Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Too hot !

Me lying on san's unmade bed. This was cooler than the linen so she just left me to cool down last Saturday
My rainbow sister who loved raw meat - fish and kangaroo and prawn....

The days are too hot here where I live. I spend most of my days with the ac on. I am glad my fur is short but the fur on my head is still making me feel too hot. Also I don't feel like eating much due to the weather.  san decided to ask Chris what was happening as she could not find anything wrong with me. I told Chris that I was tired of the food san gave me everyday so san asked me if I wanted fish, like my rainbow sister. Sister Poppy loved raw mackerel so she got me some. At first I was very excited but when she gave me some on my plate I ran a thousand miles away. I did not like the smell. It smelled weird. So after 5 minutes I ate my kibble which was delicious, not my wet food. san said she would try to get a different flavour for me by tomorrow. I hope so as I don't feel like eating much.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it sounds so very hot there. Try to stay cool, okay? And it is always so wonderful seeing Angel Poppy. XO

    ReplyDelete