Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Wild and Wilder Bunch on Saturday

This is Grey. She is from Putih's block taken care of by M. I call them the Wilder Bunch. She was quiet and ate the rest of Putih's meal as Putih has always been a small eater. She seemed quiet but I did not try to touch her as I had been warned that she doesn't like anyone touching her.

I saw PolkaDot but he did not want to eat, which is a great surprise to me. At first he didn't move when I called him and I thought he was dead! I was thinking who I could call as the doors to the room was locked. Then I rang the keys and he moved a little but as he seemed to want to sleep I left him alone.
FatBoy looks really thin in this picture. I guess he is a big cat and he used to weigh about 7 to 8 kg before he got sick. But his eyes are bright, he is moving about and is always interested in his surroundings. He goes to the loo on the grass and so I have no reason to suspect that he is losing interest in life.

The auntie came to see him yesterday and he sat with him or a bit. She also saw the rest of the Wild Bunch. She seemed sad but I guess its early days yet and she has yet to get used to her new house at B and therefore misses her old place.
I met Putih at the far end of the blk and school. She was sitting close to the bus stop! However no one disturbed her peace and she seemed used to her new place. Since I could not feed her at such a public place, I got her to feed at a more secluded spot but she kept looking around, probably to scan her surrounding. She jumped up onto the stone seat and so I had to try to feed her there. se ate a little bit of her food and walked slowly into the school. She looked healthy and lithe as ever.


I am so glad to see Fat Minah. She eats heartily and complains loudly when we are a little late. FatBoy used to look like this before too. Minah takes care of herself well and as she is pretty to look at, the residents are kinder to her.

1 comment:

  1. waoh minah...very handsome!!!

    fatboy looks good, hope he will be safe

    ReplyDelete